You can upload your beats on the KEAKR app, using the Producer card in the Studio (plus button), or by logging with your computer to your artiste space on KEAKR’s website with your KEAKR credentials on https://www.keakr.com/artist
To upload a beat, your account must be verified by text.
Your beat must be :
- a complete track (no extract, demo or song with lyrics);
- an MP3 file (no .wav or any other format);
- weigh 15Mo max.
Required information to upload a beat:
- genre (at least 1, 3 max);
- cover picture (PNG ou JPEG file, square).
You can upload up to 20 beats to your profile.
If your beat needs copyright verification by the KEAKR team, the procedure will take approximately 24hs. If not, your beat is uploaded directly.
Once your beat is uploaded, it will appear
- on your profile, on KEAKR mobile app;
- in the beat catalogue of the KEAKR mobile app, specifically in the “NEW” category and any categories corresponding to your select music genres.
Other KEAKR members will be able to stream your beat, use it to make a video inside the app, or add it to their playlists. However, they will never get access to the original MP3 file.
You’ll be notified as soon a KEAKR member publishes a video using one of your beats.