Those tips will help you get the best sound when using our free rap studio:
- Record with headphones or earphones ! Like, really. It’s like day and night.
- Use a Keakr beat or upload your own beat with a reasonable quality. Our rap studio can do miracles in terms of sound rendering but if you record in the middle of a storm at the edge of a highway and without headphones… Don’t expect to have a great sound. Our rap studio is great but not that great (yet).
- Sing in the microphone, (around 4 inches, depending on your equipment) Singing too near will not cover the surrounding noises but will add a proximity effect. Singing too far from the mic will not help.
- Finally, after the recording your track, you can adjust the volume of the beat and of your own voice in order to balance the sound and get your ideal mix.
- You can also add voice effects to your rap. Small clarification : Those effects are available only if you use headphones or earphones. If not, it will only record on audio track where your voice and the beat are mixed. Yet the voice effects, by definition, are meant to be used on the voice only !